Thursday, September 30, 2010

What's Next?

Silly Sondra.
I gave him my number.....you TOLD me to give him my number. Why would I block it?!?!
Well, I'll tell you why. It's because half of you heiffers don't even know how to keep yourselves from calling a dude! You want to....tell yourself you don't have the guts, and then do it anyways! I know in the lesson before I said it was ok to get his number. And it is ok to call too. Not everyone is so traditional like me. I understand that you are a modern woman and will call this guy because you want to make something happen.
But some of us are straight crazy.
Therefore, by blocking your number, at least if you are off your rocker enough to call 3 times in an hour and assume every time he doesn't answer that he is "in the shower" or "in class" or "prolly still asleep," I am helping you protect yourself and not totally damage the way he sees you right now.
If you call from a blocked number, on his cell he wont know who it was. So if you plan to call repeatedly ["This fool is GONNA answer the phone! I dont know WHO he thinks he IS!"] then watch your back.
And on the off chance you decide to stop being so damn giddy, unblock it, call, leave a simple message in your sweet voice, and carry on. for all you know, you'll get him to stop being so damn busy. Maybe he was waiting to hear from you! Ever think of that? Because you shoulda. Because he is totally feeling you! Because you are amazing!
Right? Right!
This is a simple lesson. A side lesson if you will. I really only wrote it because I am concerned about some people I know and the way they get to acting over silly boys these days. And I don't know how many of you are secret psychos who do this crap. So I'm trying to do the public a service. Lol. 

'Til next time, Ladies!! Smooches! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment