Thursday, September 30, 2010

Let's Play Frisbee! Or NOT.

Lesson 4. Beware.  

Ok. I have to start by saying that some people are realllllllllllllly not going to like this lesson. Others are going to be like, "Oh, thats super easy!!" Whichever category you fall into, I just hope you read it, because either way I want your input. But real talk, I'm seriously expressing my own opinion, and backing it up with male/nigga logistics to justify the means of my cause. Ok...here it goes.......take a deep breath.........

KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED.

Ouch,right? Well, first of all, I'm not saying forever. I know that won't happen with half of you. Lol. But I do know one thing..... waiting is key!! I don't think half of you really understand the power of "waiting it out." Look at it this way: We constantly[and unfairly might I add] compare the male species to dogs[ ahem,some do it to themselves tho...like the ones who choose to use K-9 as a nickname...but I ain't saying anything!]. As I was saying, we compare guys to dogs, and then don't act as if that is the case. when you give up sex, you're throwing a frisbee so to speak. Well, I don't know how many of you have had a dog, but after you throw the frisbee a few times, the dog loses interest!! He doesn't run to catch it anymore. He leaves it sitting twenty-five feet away in the dirt and grass for something and anything else to be bothered with. He gets BORED. You know why? Because the challenge is gone. And that's what they are all looking for. A challenge. And they want sex too. But you can get that set off to the side easier than you think. Today, as women[and I say women with a lot of pride in my voice], we have really started to have some psycho ideas of what makes a relationship, or what makes a relationship look appealing to him. Please, please, PLEASE...stop using sex to win these dudes. If you are one of these girls...I'm sure you can attest to the fact that it doesn't work anyways!!! We want MEN right? Ok...well a real man respects your body, respects the choices you make with and for your body, and knows that if all you're tryna do is give it up[even if its just kuz you think that really will work.], that you aren't a solid prospect. 

That is not to say that you can't have your fun. But how about you save that for your "hoes." Because NO dude is running around here talking about how he needs "to find a nice ho to marry." Halle Berry, Katy Perry, Vida Guerra...sure. A woman like his momma, yeah. But not a ho. Just like you aren't looking for a ho to settle down with either. So calm all that down. Love 'em and leave 'em if you must, but don't expect the world, and don't get mad when someone plays you back the same way. Please and thank you.

Now, back to the subject. When things are starting to get a little bit deeper [you have his number, you've gone out a few times and had a good time....etc.] than you know, things lead to that awkward place where you kinda can't help but think of how you really AINT FEELING this movie and you wish he'd just take matters into his own hands.

NO! HOLD ON TO YOUR FRISBEE!!!! 

I know it's not always easy! But get a grip girl!! Think of the time[or times, whatever, my Jesus!] that you made that mistake before. Did he call you back? Did you really get anything  you couldn't have waited for?
Be real...because half these silly niggas run around acting like they're T-Pain tryna "give you the business" and you're sitting here like "WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?!" I'm keeping it too real right now...I don't know what the heck is wrong with me right now...but I'm so serious. Half of 'em are all talk. Oh yeah, they "got all kinds of things they want to teach you" alright. They are gonna teach you to not do that ever again!!! And ooooh baby, he thinks "you like how Daddy does that rite there." WHAT THE HECK?!?! Boy, I got a daddy and I'll be darned if he had ever seen me looking like that!!And my favorite...they tell you you "aint ready." Well. I sure wasn't ready to be LET DOWN like that after the way you were going on and on about yourself. You're right! Shoot me now! They get to acting a damn fool and want to start throwing people and trying to re-enact the things they've seen on HBO after Dark.... Heck No Negro! I am NOT the one!Got me SUPER messed up! They get to straight tripping and leave me mad at myself for acting like I had any good reason to believe his silly behind. Wow. Heck no! HECK NO! I'm sorry. I got caught up in my own anger and realizations. Back to what I was saying....

 I'm gonna need you to use some sheer will-power and handle your business! If you can't think of another dang thing to do with the fool...then you have bigger problems! You need to find a new one altogether! Someone that can stimulate your mind and add some excitement to your life! Don't settle. And if you're gonna do it anyways, fine. I really don't even CARE whether you do or not, but it just seems to me like when we go through all that, we regret it later. I think you have way better things to do than cuss yourself out all night because you didn't use your common sense and left your draws under his couch. And I totally pulled that from out of nowhere, don't even trip! But really, you go through all that and then he doesnt even call you...so you lost time, and a pair of perfectly good date draws. Not the business Sister Girl. Get it together. Keep em together. 

(Side Note: Ahem....I know a few people may wonder where the heck I came from with this one because I have a tendency to run around being rather selfish with my hoes and be entertained and then call it a day. And I would just like to say that I personally do not see anything wrong with that, because I'm not putting in any work, and I have to do SOMETHING  sometimes and I mean, its not like I'm begging for it. I was always taught to appreciate favors...so say what you want to, but I think that is far from being a  hypocrite. I just want to clear that up before the phone calls come. Lol.)

So. Yes. That is how I feel about that. I think you deserve more than to be doing nothing than throwing a frisbee...waiting for him to come back with it. Or to it, I guess the case would be. Because when he doesn't come back and you think it's because there's something wrong with you, it's gonna break my heart to be the one who has to tell you that there is something wrong with you. You have no dang patience, and you don't play the game. And like I said, you don't have to play the game my way.

But you don't have to whine to me when you lose playing your way either, now do you?

Key Points:
I think I made my point on this one. I'm not about to summarize all this business when I just got done making it plain as day and going nuts and all. If you need assistance in understanding it, write me.

No comments:

Post a Comment