Thursday, September 30, 2010

First Things First!

If you read my about me, you already know the deal! If not...allow me to update you. My purpose here isn't to glorify what I do and do not know about the male species....I just decided to try things a lil differently lately, and it's made a huge difference in the options I have when it comes to guys lately. Long story short? By using the same methods guys use naturally...you can get the one you've had your eye on. When you act like a girl...they treat you the only way they know how...and sadly, most of them don't know any better. So here's my theory....by employing these simple methods with new guys[because if you're anything like me, the old ones ain't gonna go for you switchin up outta nowhere!] you are going to have them hooked without even trying. you change your ways a lil bit, and they come running. It takes less time and effort than you think. But you will need to work on your self-control..because this is definitely a BIG step in a new direction.

Now then....on to the first theory! I like to call it:"Give Him Your Number,But Don't ask for His."
Sounds nuts rite? Well, I am so sorry you feel that way! But you won't soon. See, we act like getting their number makes the situation easier...but no! Then you have to call him! you think you have control...but really, you handed him an opportunity to forget you, or even worse, not answer when you call. If you want his attention, you have to show him that he just barely caught yours. So when he asks for your number, give it to him. But do not, I repeat, DO NOT, ask for his. If he says "Here,give me your phone so I can give you mine." just simply reply" I don't need your number. If you want to talk to me like you say, I'm sure I'll hear from you soon!" and smile sweetly. After all, flirting is something only a girl can do properly..and I just can't let that go, even if I am on to "actin like a dude."
So now you know what to say. but you still might be wondering what the hell my point is. Good question. Well, kinda. I wish you'd read between the lines. Lol. The point is, no matter what you are thinkin of this guy rite now, you need to make sure he sees from the get-go that a] you have enough confidence in yourself to know that any sucker that doesn't call, is just that...A SUCKER! and b] you don't have time to be calling up his phone! You're a busy woman!! And if you don't have shit better to do....then act like you do for crying out loud! And I'm gonna need you to start getting out more!

Key Points:
*Guys like challenges. Whether you believe it or not...that is what you need to be, and deep down its what you are. We all have standards and keep a mental list of what we are looking for. Besides,we are young! Wasting time is fun, but it also gets us in those funky moods when we let them ruin everything and leave us with nothing but sappy movies, kleenex, and a tub of rainbow chip frosting to make us feel better. No sweetie. You need a man. And he needs to prove that he is one...even if he had you at hello.                                                             
*You think you're takin control when you take his number. But half the time we wimp out. So let him make the first move. You aren't giving him the lead....Because when he calls, and has to leave a voicemail because you're SOOO busy in class, or at work, or having fun on the town...he's wondering where you are and what you're doing. Not to mention, he's wondering if he'll be lucky enough to get a call back. Call me crazy, but that looks like the ball is in your court to me!! You better run with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment